- The Firm has to supply the material as per the specifications quoted by them and given by this office and complete the work on or before the due date specified in the supply/work order.
- The office has right to increase / decrease the quantity of the material / work if it is so required
- The Firm shall not sub-contract the work
- The Firm has to make their own arrangements to bring the materials from their premises to this office and no transportation facilities/charges to this affect be claimed against this office
- The Firm shall make good any defects or deficiencies noticed subsequently in the work/material at its own cost upto a period of 24 months from the date of supply/installation of the item
- The firm shall maintain the machinery after warranty period on Annual Maintenance Contract charges basis or on call basis, if required by this office
- Income Tax (Standard Deduction at source) at prescribed rates will be deducted on the total amount of Bill (less APGST)
- No advance payment will be made
- Payment will be made after completion of installation of all the items and satisfactory functioning of the items
- The office reserves the right to withdraw the supply order in full or in part, if the material/installation is not in conformity with the specifications, without payment of any compensation to the firm
- Bills for supply and installation shall be submitted in triplicate for arranging payment through cheque
Tenders and Notes
REQUIREMENT OF LEASED OFFICE ACCOMMODATION NEAR AMARAVATHI, VIJAYAWADA, FOR THE O/o THE PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTANT GENERAL (A&E) AP&TS, HYDERABAD. INTRESTED PARTIES MAY SEND THEIR PROPOSAL ON OR BEFORE 20-04-17 FOR FURTHER DETAILS PL. SEE DOWNLOAD
Sealed quotations are invited from registered firms for supply of the stationery items (Listed in the annexure) during the year 2017-2018 to the O/o The Prl. Accountant General (A&E), Telangana, State Saifabad Hyderabad. The quotations in sealed cover should reach the Sr.Accounts Officer, OE-I section, O/o the Prl.Accountant General (A&E), Telangana State Saifabad, Hyderabad on or before 10/05/2017 by 3.00 p.m. for further details pls. see. Download.
Sealed Quotations are invited from bidders for providing manpower to discharge the functions relating to Housekeeping (22 Persons), Security (13 Persons), Multi-Tasking Staff (15 Persons) and Drivers (02 Persons) on outsourced basis in the AGs’ Office Complex at Saifabad,Hyderabad. Last date for submission of Sealed Quotations is 17/05/2017 up to 14:30 hours. for further details pl see Download
General Terms & Conditions
Various tenders that are called for supply of material/execution of miscellaneous minor works will be displayed on the website duly indicating the last date for receipt of tenders.
Terms and conditions vary from item to item. However, general terms and conditions are as follows: